Wreath Making Masterclass - 7 December
Home of the 'World's Best Single Malt Whisky' 2022
Immerse yourself in the sights, sounds and smells of our working distillery, following the spirit’s journey to discover how every flavour possibility is achieved.
- Interactive wreath making masterclass, duration approximately 2 hours
- Unlimited tea and coffee during the session
- Festive afternoon tea
- Lakes spirit-filled Christmas cracker
- Exclusive 10% saving on spirits and gifts purchased at our boutique
Please take note of the following essential information before booking.
- Max. 6 tickets per booking.
- Do let us know of any special requests or dietary requirements at email@example.com
- Bring a copy of your booking confirmation for this event (paper copy or show on your phone).
- Arrival 12:30pm arrival reception, anticipated finish approx 4pm
- Over 18s only.
How to find us
From the A66: Turn off A66 at the north end of Bassenthwaite Lake onto B5291. At Ouse Bridge junction bear left (don't go over the bridge). Distillery is on the right after a few hundred metres.
From the A591: use the turning directly next to the Castle Inn onto the B5291. Carry on past Armathwaite Hall. Bear right after crossing the Ouse Bridge and the Distillery is on the right after a few hundred metres.
Google Maps: Type in 'Lakes Distillery, Setmurthy' and it will take you straight to the door.